Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Quick Update

Today's post should be pretty quick, but TOM has struck and I am feeling AWFUL.  Yesterday was a cardio day for me.  I spent 25 minutes on the elliptical and 23 minutes doing a jogging interval...1 minutes jogging and 3 minutes walking for 1.4 miles.

Today I did not do anything.  I have felt quite terrible all day.  I can add in today's workout with tomorrow's workout I think.  If not, I can just bump my schedule by a day.  It shouldn't be a problem.

I am sore.  My legs are so so, but my arms hate me.  My upper body is so weak.  Anyway, that's really all I have to say today.  I just feel so blah.

Here's a pic from my jogging yesterday.  Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate TOM. (Who doesn't?!) During that time, I usually take a day or two off from working out too. Great job on your run!

    ReplyDelete