Saturday, September 20, 2014

How Many Times Can You Start Over???

Seriously, this will be the 5th blog that I tag as "beginning."  I'm starting to feel a little ridiculous.  I guess you keep starting over until you don't have to anymore, keep doing it until it actually sticks.  I don't know.  I just need to take it one day at a time, and soon those days will add up.

Meanwhile, I am at 260 lbs, which is just ridiculous.  My height is about 5'8".  I am wearing a size 18 and an XL in most clothes.  I'm uncomfortable in my own skin.  I am easily out of breath just walking around campus.  I am sick a lot, so my physician just tested me for lupus.  I don't have those results back yet, but I know that I need to take much better care of myself.  I'm 32, and I should not be living like this.  The good news is that my regular labs are back, and my blood glucose and cholesterol levels were actually really good.  My blood pressure was up a little, but my physician wasn't sure if it was because I was upset (I was on the verge of tears) that she thought I needed a lupus screen.  So, I need to get control of everything now while my numbers are still good, instead of allowing myself to fall into failing health and then trying to correct them.

So, here's to beginning #5, and let's hope this is the last one!  Have a great weekend and Roll Tide!

Love this song!
Junior Senior- Move Your Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment